Please don’t forget:
- you are allowed to be grumpy
- you don’t need to know why
- you can ask for a hug without explaining yourself
- you are very important and your feelings are valid
- I love you from your head to your toes
- if you forgot how great and lovely you are, let me know, I will remind you
- you are not alone
- I think you are cute
- be kind with yourself
- oh did I mention that I love you? Because I do.
What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.